Jewelry Care and Precautions
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to extremely hot or cold temperatures.
- When not wearing your jewelry, store it out of direct sunlight.
- After wearing, gently clean your jewelry with a soft clean cloth
- Don't wear your jewelry when sleeping, showering, bathing or swimming.
- Remove your jewelry when using with household cleaners and other chemicals.
Note: Please be aware that non-antiqued copper and sterling silver will naturally oxidize (change color) over time. To help keep them shiny, use a jewelry polishing cloth to clean and brighten the metal, being careful to avoid gemstones and pearls, which might be damaged by contact with the cloth.
- To prevent injury, do not wear your jewelry when operating machinery or power tools.
- Never allow babies, small children or pets to handle or play with your jewelry. In the presence of youngsters, do not refer to your jewelry as "candy," i.e., "eye candy," "arm candy," "ear candy."